Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Zen and the Art of Video Games

I'm posting this here for all of those like me who realize you'll never be in a video game shop at the exact time a Nintendo Wii arrives - thus you'll never get to actually purchase one. Here's a contest open only to Canadians that allows you to win what basically amounts to a professionally graffitied Wii.

Only just recently have all the artists been revealed and I have to say that while I’m not a fan of Kardinal Offishall, his entry with Allister Lee done to look like a Jack Kirby creation or a character out of Gødland (not religious) makes me really really happy I entered.


Go, enter, and enjoy the fact that for the first time ever you’re in a contest for cool stuff open only to Canadians unlike all those other contests for cool stuff, like ever. This is a prize that money can’t buy – even if you could actually find the vanilla Wii in the first place.



No comments: