Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Hop-a-long

Okay, I’ve got a question. Why the heck do so many people in this city have a limp?

Seriously. This was going to be one of my first posts because I’m really curious about it. At first I thought it was a result of the canal and people learning to skate on it but at this point in the year the canal has been closed for a while and the limping numbers seem to have remained constant. Is it the roller-bladers or the ultimate frisbee “athletes” who are trying to be X-TREME!!!!!?

I’m pretty sure the ratio of really attractive people to limping people is 1:1 in Ottawa.

Okay, that’s not much of a post or a rant so here’s a link to all the information you need to know about Jimmy Carter being attacked by a giant swimming rabbit.



1 comment:

Jan Triska said...

I think it was the fierce swamp rabbit, an ornery, Southern-type thing, y' know? They feed them moonshine and JD up in them thar hills and then the damn things cain't tell if it's a female rabbit, a male rabbit or the president of the United States...

Or, maybe, it was a runaway capybara, but that's more of a South American thing. They are 50 kgs and have huge teeth.