Monday, May 7, 2007

Why, hello there.

Saturday night was an absolute blast. There’s nothing like four on the floor pure mainlined Rock and Roll to get you feeling really good about, well, anything at all. Joel Plaskett puts on a fantastic show people, you should really try to go if you ever get a chance. The opening act, meh. My only complaint is that I could have actually watched the entire hockey game before going to the show, and taking the stage and telling the audience you watched the game in your hotel room before coming to the venue? Yeah, not cool. At least the Sens won though and the show rocked so all is forgiven for that minor perceived slight.

On a personal note I think that show rocked the Green Party out of me. I’m on a personal mission to not actually bring them up in conversation for an entire week. The ultimate goal is four weeks but I’m going to take it one week at a time. So, unless there is an election in that time or something monumentally asinine happens, I’m off that wagon, or on it, I have no idea how that saying works.

And on a “things that totally rock” note – the Nintendo Wii is a-w-e-s-o-m-e.


No comments: